Adding new users
To add a new Damstra Safety user:
- On the Damstra Safety users screen select the New users button to show the New users dialog.
- From the Worksite dropdown list, choose the worksite that the user will use Damstra Safety for.
- From the Role dropdown list, choose the user role for the user at the selected worksite.
- Select the Individual users radio button.
- From the Employees dropdown list, select the people to be created as Damstra Safety users.
- Click the Add button to close the New users dialog and return to the Damstra Safety users screen.
- The user(s) you added are now listed on the Damstra Safety users screen, and will be one of the following statuses:
- Adding access means that the user record has been created and has been sent to Damstra Safety for processing. Once that processing is finished, the next time you refresh the Damstra Safety users screen the user's status will be Active and the user will now be able to log in to Damstra Safety.
- Invalid, no user login account status means that there are some more details needed to complete the setup of that user. See below for information on how to provide these details.
Adding missing account details
To add missing account details for a user in a status of Invalid, no user login account:
- Select the create account link for the user to display the Create user login account dialog.
- A default email address (usually a personal email address) might show for some employees if they have an email address stored as part of their employee record. Depending on what's required for your organisation, you can either keep the default email address or change it to a different email address.
The key thing is that the email address you enter here will be the one that the user will use when logging in.
- If your organisation requires two-factor authentication, enter the user's mobile telephone number in the Mobile number field.
Two-factor authentication means that after a user signs in with their email address and password, they will be sent an SMS message with a code that they must also enter to complete the login process.
- Select the Create account button to close the Create user login account dialog and return to the Damstra Safety users screen. The user's record will now be in Adding access status.