How to define which the sessions you want to see on the list
Once you land on the Health & Safety Calendar screen, you will see all pre-start, toolbox talk and training sessions that have been scheduled in the month starting from the current date. You can limit this list to only the items that you are interested in by:
- Defining one or more filtering criteria for the sessions.
- Defining a different time period. For that, click on the period Start or End date above the list and change the date selection as required.
What information you can see for each session in the list view
For each session on the list you can see the following details:
- Date of the session
- Places availability marker (colour-coded according to the legend above the list)
- Time of the session (start and finish)
- Session type
- Worksite & session name
- Attachments (if any)
- Booked vs. max. attendees tracker
- Session status
What operations you can do in the list view
In the list view, you can:
- Click on Schedule session to add a new session if you have permission to do so.
- Click on Details for each session to update the session details.
- Click on Select all tickbox and then you can either Cancel sessions or Complete sessions in bulk.
Article is closed for comments.