You can use Health & Safety Calendar function to manage the pre-start, toolbox talk and training sessions for your organization.
A typical process to manage these health & safety sessions is:
- Schedule a session in EPP web app. Then you can pre-book attendees and upload skill documents there before the session if you want to do so.
- When a session starts, you can select it in TWMS mobile app. Once you select the session, you can record attendees, complete the session, and upload photos or attachments there using the mobile app.
- Once a session is completed in EPP mobile app, the session details and relevant employee profiles are updated automatically in EPP web app too. You can view the updated information there.
Viewing health and safety sessions
You can view the Health & Safety sessions that have been scheduled using the Health & Safety Calendar screen in EPP web app. This screen appears when you select Health & safety > Health & safety calendar from the left menu.
You can use this screen to:
- See the pre-start, toolbox talk and training sessions that have been scheduled in either list view or calendar view.
- Limit the sessions to only the items that you are interested in by defining one or more filtering criteria.
- Schedule new sessions if you have permission to do so.
- Click through to view or edit the details of a session on the Session details screen.