When: Tuesday 4 October 2022
What: Changes to ACC reporting (required for New Zealand self-insurer employers)
Who gets these changes:
All clients get the changes.
All clients will see that the layout of the View Claim screen has been aligned with the Edit Claim screen.
The other changes will only be visible to those clients that report to New Zealand's ACC.
Changes to the output file
The output ACC report file has been modified as per the updated ACC specification:
- The file will be generated in JSON format.
- The fields and values used in the file will align with the updated specification.
Changes to the Claims screen
The Claims screen has been modifies to support the required reporting changes (only for companies that use ACC reporting):
- Aligned the layout of the View Claim screen with the Edit Claim screen.
- Added a new "Outcome Cover Decision" drop-down field with pre-defined options as per ACC specification, with an accompanying "Outcome Cover Decision Date" field.
- Phasing out the "Status of Claim" field as it is not needed for the ACC reporting anymore:
- Renamed it to "Status of Claim (no longer used)".
- Made it read-only, so that it can only show existing data (if "Outcome Cover Decision" is blank).
- Added checkbox-type fields:
- Gradual Process Claim
- Claim Actively Managed
- Complicated Claim
- Added an "ACC Status" filter, which works in conjunction with the other existing filters in the register.
Ability to create a declined Claim not linked to an Event
A User can create a Claim not linked to an Event but only if for this Claim they set the Outcome Cover Decision field to "Declined (The claim has been declined)".
Please sign in to leave a comment.